Other Coverage Options
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Legal Insurance Request
Dental Insurance Request
Vision Insurance Request
Dental & Vision Insurance Request
Travel Insurance Request
LegalShield Legal Plan
Instead of paying a lawyer expensive hourly fees, you pay a small monthly fee and get access to experienced attorneys that can help you with any legal issue.
Personal Plan Highlights
Legal issues can be confusing, complicated, and even a little embarrassing. Save time, save money, and protect yourself and your family with a legal plan.
- Speak with your attorney on an unlimited number of personal legal issues
- Your attorney can review contracts and draft documents
- One plan covers your whole family, including pre-existing issues
Dental & Vision
There are many forms of insurance. Some, like car insurance, only provide a benefit to the few people who have a costly accident. Some, like life insurance, typically don't provide a benefit for many years. Some, like medical or health insurance, provide immediate benefits, but can be very costly. Dental insurance is rather unique. First, its low cost makes it highly affordable for individuals and families. Second, because dental insurance encourages and generally pays for regular check-ups, many people who purchase protection start to benefit immediately. Finally, the price of maintaining a healthy mouth can cost hundreds ... even thousands of dollars. Should you ever need costly care, from filings and crowns to periodontics and orthodontics, your dental insurance will be there to provide benefits when needed. So, if you buy dental insurance, you will probably use it. And, like millions of Americans who have protection, you'll probably be glad you did.
Vision insurance refers to a contract between a consumer and an insurance organization which provides vision care in return for a premium. In exchange for their premium payments, consumers usually receive eye examinations (given by doctors and clinics contracted with the insurance organization) and corrective eyewear. Exactly how much of the fees are covered varies according to the specifics of the plan.
Even if you have perfect vision, proper preventative eye care is an essential practice towards ensuring the health of your vision in the years to come . The most important step is receiving routine examinations from a qualified eye care professional. Individuals between the ages of 20 to 40 are recommended an exam every 5 years or so, provided no visual changes or injury has occurred. Individuals over the age of 40 should have an exam every 2 years or so.
Plan features and benefits will vary depending on the provider, but features typically discounted include:
- Eye examinations
- Surgical procedures - including Lasik procedures where available.
- Contact Lenses
- Non-prescription sunglasses
Contact us today for more information!
Travel insurance offers a comprehensive suite of coverage for U.S. citizens taking international trips, students going abroad to study, missionaries, expatriates and others. Travel insurance can cover many insurance needs of travelers, including:
- Health coverage: When travelers are injured or become ill while abroad, their domestic insurance policies will not cover that expense. International travel insurance is necessary to help them control costs and secure the treatment they need. This coverage may not cover (or may offer limited coverage) for pre-existing conditions.
- Trip cancellation: When a trip is cancelled for certain reasons, such as the bankruptcy of a travel service provider or inclement weather, travel insurance can ensure that travelers are reimbursed for certain losses that the cancellation causes.
- Lost or stolen luggage: Travel insurance can provide limited coverage for luggage that is lost or is stolen.
Travel insurance policies are intricate contracts that can be designed to meet very specific risks encountered by travelers. Additional coverage and riders that can be added to policies include:
- Expatriation of remains: When a traveler passes away while abroad, their family will want their remains sent back to the States. This can be an expensive process, which is why some travel insurance policies provide the expense as a benefit.
- Adventure sports: Travelers who are injured while participating in certain activities, such as surfing or deep sea diving, may find that their regular travel insurance health policy doesn’t cover the expense unless the sports rider has been added.
- Remote transportation: Some vacations abroad involve traipsing through remote, unpopulated locations. When an injury occurs in a remote area, remote transportation coverage can pay the cost of having a helicopter deliver you to a hospital.